Gosh. golly gosh. It has been, like, forever since i have posted anything. So, how have you been? Oh, good good.. me? Oh i’m bearing up, all things considered.. you know how it is..
anyway, let us cut to the chase. me and mittins made a radio show yesterday and it was a rather grand occasion. We played these rather lovely tunes and gossed and gassed until we could no more.. and i promised i would post! and look.. here i am, posting..
before i post the playlist tho, may i suggest that NZ based musicologists weave and wend their weary way to the record collectors fair this weekend? it’ll be spinning Saturday November 3rd and will take place at 1 McDonald St, Morningside. be there or be a squire!
- It’s not me babe – Johnny cash
- poison ivy – the rolling story
- love is like a butterfly – dolly pardon
- space children – labelle
- fool country – olivia newton john
- he hit me (it felt like a kiss)- the crystals
- jeremiah 1 – scribe
- knockin’ boots – candyman
- lidl – afrikan boy
- rawhide – frankie laine
- the rhinohead [pilooski edit] – von sudenfed
- careless whisper – the gossip
- we used to be friends – the dandy warhols
- headlines – the spice girls
- no diggety – the klaxons
- say it again – scribe feat. tyra hammond
- turn it up – opensouls
- while my guitar gently weeps – the wu tang clan
love and hugs