Today on The Magic Cauldron Radio Show, Shenanigans & Mittins finally met long lost Super-Friend Benji Jackson from The Bored Housewife Radio Show :O
Benji stayed for a bit and spoke on the microphone with Shenanigans about British things. It was boring to Mittins, but that is what British is. Hahahaha. Just kiddies, old twiggies.
Hopefully Benji will return soon for a proper visit.
- cvalda – bjork – selmasongs
- the con – tegan & sara – the con
- witness the curtains closing – artic monkeys vs roots manuva – dj sam flanagan monster mash
- what’s up fatlip – fatlip – the loneliest punk
- black butta – beverly knight
- sea lion woman – feist – the reminder
- are you ten years ago – tegan and sara – the con
- war – the generation gap
- calling all – the la’s – the la’s
- why keep on breaking my heart – nina simone – wild is the wind
- higher state of consiousness – josh wink
- tent in your pants – peaches – impeach my bush
- maps, trees & graphs [maxamillion rmx] – assembly now
- turn it up – opensouls – kaleidescope
- generation gap between us – ann peebles
- cu-cu-ru-cu-cu – anita traversi – from her 45 record
- the ghostface of you lingers – spoon vs ghostface killah
- leaving green sleeves – leonard cohen
- freedom jazz dance – miles davis feat. nas & ola dara – from the upcoming miles davis remix lp
- still d.r.e. – dr dre – 2001
- bringing down the birds – herbie hancock
- hiphop – dead prez – let’s get free
- clockwork – roots manuva – brand new second hand
todays storytime was dr quinn love poems lovingly read by mitties with following emotions by shenanigans.
bitches and hos is all she knows
our entire show can be listened to and studied here. hopefully it works good as it has been on the blink for a couple weeks. either ways, mitties and shenansy will be back on the fleet radio this coming thursday from 7-9pm, joined by the one true jarrod and his beer reviews. tune in from fleetfm or old-fashion-it from auckland on 88.3 fm or wellington 107.3 fm or on stewart island on 963.4929 fm.
thanks to everybady who called and texted in.
oh burn ! nobady did.