i think it’s high time that our regular irregulars are put out of their misery and are informed of just what the hell is up with ellen degeneres, her sexuality and her subsequent relationship status. i’m not sure why quite so many people are quite so interested in whether or not she has a gayfriend, a splendid sex toy or a particularly expressive tumble drier, but we certainly do get alot of hits from you flibbertigibbets, quizzing the google oracles about just that. bless you, one and all..
ellen busting a rhyme
ok then, to the facts! i can confirm that ellen degeneres is a lesbian. factum. furthermore, i’ll let you in on the not-so-secret that her girlfriend is the unflinchingly lovely and equally comfortable shoe wearing Portia de Rossi (noted for her preformances as Nelle Porter in Ally McSqueel and Lindsay Bluth Funke in TMC fave Arrested Development). Here is a picture of the lovely couple trying to enjoy their favorite movie, but having to tell the annoying people who keep chatting behind them to shush the hell up!
i have always enjoyed the comical musings of degeneres, as she is suitably whimsical and undaunted by the odd tangent run. if you have ever seen her in stand-up mode, you will know eggsacterly what i’m on about. now she has a TV chat show, like Tyra Banks the SuperModel does, but it’s plenty funnier. Ellen also likes animals, babies and baby animals. and australians, evidently, b’cos your one Portia de Rossi is from Melbourne. and there is another nugget of info for your archives.
just look at this pictue of a baby orangeotan. ellen would go nuts for this little cutie..
as an italian in japan might be inclined to say, molto kawaii
***TMC em pee frees***
lesbian seagull – tom wilson
i was dancing in a lesbian bar – jonathan richman
it was a lovely day for a radio. mittins was early. i, your very own shenanigans, was not. far from it. but i think i made good with some delicious McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes (thanks jarrod!). look at them pictured above! aren’t they just something? such is the way of things in this tipsy turvy world of ours. well, despite all this upset, TMC unzipped up it’s audio flies and unleashed a veritable torrent, a steaming stream of GoodTune on the loyal fleetocracy.. many was the listener who dropped an early morn coffee in shock at the sheer rudeness of the Cauldron.. we just don’t care how rugged our sound is. that is how we roll, baby.. et voila: here is the audio link and below is the playlist. pour vous. poor you.
- street rap – mareko feat. inspectah deck
- somebody come and play – sesame street
- ocean – sebadoh
- my friends – motocade
rapper’s delight – rodney p, kano, simone, youngun, sway J2k, swiss etc
- in the ghetto – dolly parton
- don’t make me over – lyn collins
- you got me – the roots
- ever after – bob james
- nautilus – bob james
- eleanor rigby – el chicano
- supahero – aceylone
- the motor booty affair – parliament
- lost in your eyes – debbie gibson
- fighting the nation – kano
- i can’t seem to make you mine – the clientele
- trapped in the closet – r kelly
“If cats were born in an oven, would they be biscuits?” anon
TMC UPDATE: the rappers delight D-Load link has been fixed up sharpish (it was really rubbish), and to show that i love you, i’ve added another ch ch choice choone:
the sun one – sun ra
Things really start to HEAT UP in part 6 of Spiceworld, brought to you by The Magic Cauldron, and also someone who posted it on YouTube.
In Part 6, The Spice Girls save drowning children. Sporty gets all butch with it. Thats just her. Who else was going to dive in to that icy cold water – Baby? Bitch please.
Then the Spice Girls have a big fight with their manager. Posh uses her best acting technique, pointing while speaking. Throughout the movie take a drink each time you see Posh point her finger. Seeing Posh like this is bringing back old memories. Where did it all go so horribly wrong. Posh was once the best kept secret of the Spice Girls. How I wish she would eat some pies.
The Clientele are playing New Zealand tonight and tomorrow. I probababaly won’t be able to go see them. Motar says I am not allowed, I just know it.
30 July 2007 – Kings Arms Tavern, Auckland
31 July 2007 – San Francisco Bathhouse, Wellington
Tickets for both shows are $25 and available from Real Groovy (Auckland) and Slow Boat Records (Wellington). Support is from Robert Scott (The Clean/The Bats).
Filed under Events, Music, News
A few notes on part 5 of The Magic Cauldrons cinema showcase Spiceworld.
1. I would like to see a Greys Anatomy spin-off involving the five girls interning at a busy hospital.
2. In the scene where all the girls get into bed with each other, Posh nearly kisses Baby and Sporty looks mad jealous. Its a hot hot hot scene.
3. When I can’t sleep because of nightmares, I wish I had a special friend to talk to.
4. If you look closely towards the end of the clip you can see Posh smile. It is so endearing.
It’s finally happening ! R Kelly is making ten more chapters of Trapped in the Closet !
2 years after chapter twelves shocking revelation “that ho was me !”
click here to see the prooof!
i think a tear just fell up out my eye !
Filed under Ha-Ha, Music, News
killer radio show last night people! you had to be there i guess, or maybe not, cos you can listen up in here..
check the track listing for a rundown of the awsomeness that was going on up at fleet, 7 till 9pm last night!
- maryjuhana – richie spice
- burnin’ & lootin’ – bob marley & the roots
- people don’t know – roll deep
- bills bills bills – d. child y’all
- shenanigans – timbaland
- don’t say nothin’ (valiant remix) – the roots
- reload it – kano
- impact – materia
when the sun goes down (dilinger rmx) -adam f & DJ fresh
- liberation conversation – marlena shaw
- grandma’s hands – bill withers
- come here my dear feat. MED – Dudley Perkins
- after the laughter comes tears – wendy rene
- fire – leathal bizzle
- lucky star – madds
- contact high – ike & tina turner
- graffitti – maximo park
- respect – otis redding
- crazy in love – the magic numbers
- triumph of the heart – bjork
- jackson freestyle – scram jones
- one thing – amerie
- the set up – obie trice
- juice – erik b & rakim
- funky cold medina (shakey face retwerk) – tone loc
- sukiyaki – 4am
- out of space – the prodigy
just a brief one today, suckers.. this man gotta work! (but check our newest page EM PEE FREES for some sweet as choice downloads y’all)